Your privacy is important to Wilson Brothers Ltd, trading as Ingram Valley (“We”, “Our”, “Us”). It is Our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information We may collect from you across Our website, https://ingramvalley.co.uk, and any other sites We own and operate.
- General Data Protection Regulation
- 1.1.Any personal information We ask for is to provide a service to you and only used to carry this service out. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent.
- Storing your data
- 2.1.We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service.
- 2.2.The data you send is at your own risk however We do take measures to store it securely through Our third-party IT services upon receiving it.
- Sharing your data
- 3.1.We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third parties outside of Our contracted parties, except when required to by law.
- Website links
- 4.1.Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by Us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- Your rights
- 5.1.You are free to refuse Our request for your personal information, with the understanding that We may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services. You are also free to contact Us to request what information We have about you, and the removal of said information, at any point.
- 6.1.Your continued use of Our website will be regarded as acceptance of Our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how We handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact Us.
- Changes to our policy
- 7.2.Your continued use of Our Website following the posting of any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the revised policy.
This policy is effective as of 1st of October 2019.